Mental Healths Problems Affect Everyone
- 1 in 5 American Adults experience a Mental Health Issue.
- 1 in 10 young people experience a period of major depression.
- 1 in 25 Americans live with Serious Mental Illness, such as SCHIZOPHRENIA, BIPOLAR DISORDER and MAJOR DEPRESSION.
- SUICIDE is the 10th leading cause of death in the USA, It accounts for the loss of more than 41,000 American lives each year, more than double the number of lives lost to homicides.
- Half of all Mental Health Disorders show first signs before a person turns 14 years old and three quarters of Mental Health Disorders begin before age 24.
- Unfortunately only 44% of Adults with diagnosable Mental Health Problems and less than 20% of Children and Adolescents receive Needed Treatment.
WHERE CAN I GET HELP YOU ARE NOT ALONE
Lots of people have been where you are or are there right now.
But there are lots of people who want to help you.
If you are thinking of harming yourself or others GET HELP IMMEDIATELY !